The Catholic Credit Union was established to provide quality financial services to members who share our common bond. Our "mission is to serve the financial health of the member parishes in order that their spiritual needs may not be hindered by financial burdens..."
The Credit Union...
- is owned and controlled by members.
- exists for the financial benefit of its members.
- encourages regular savings.
- offers loans at reasonable rates.
- offers services at fair and favorable rates and terms.
- seeks to maintain long term financial stability and safeguard the assets of members.
- will build a working environment in which volunteers and employees can strive toward excellence and achievement through services to members.
Membership is free to you and your family. Once you join, your family and relatives also are eligible to receive all the same benefits membership has to offer.
To become a member you need to open a share savings account with $25.00 which is your par value, or ownership of the credit union. After your savings is open you can take advantage of all the great services your membership has to offer. Since The Catholic Credit Union is a full service credit union, we offer many of the same products you will find at other financial institutions without all the costly fees. Since we don't have to generate a profit for shareholders, we can return our earnings to you in the form of higher dividend rates on deposits, lower loan rates and fewer fees and costs.
Mondays - 4:00-8:00 pm
Tuesdays - 4:00-8:00 pm
Wednesdays - Closed
Thursdays - 4:00-8:00 pm
Fridays - 3:30-6:30 pm
Saturdays - Closed
Sundays - 9am-1pm