Sallie Mae Student Loans
We encourage students and families to start with savings, grants, scholarships, and federal student loans to pay for college. Students and families should evaluate all anticipated monthly loan payments, and how much the student expects to earn in the future, before considering a private student loan.
Rates current as of December 20, 2017
- Auto loans as low as 2.74% A.P.R.
- Boats & RV's as low as 4.99% A.P.R.
- Shares Pledged 2.74% A.P.R.
- Signature Loans 12.9% A.P.R.
- Home Equity as low as 4.74% A.P.R.
- VISA fixed rate 12.9% A.P.R.
- ARM Loans as low as 4.5% A.P.R.
Savings & Checking*
- Share Savings - .10% APY
Quarterly dividend; $25 minimum to open; $250 minimum to earn dividend
- Christmas Club - .10% APY
Yearly dividend, $10.00 minimum
Share Certificates (CD's)* **
- 6 month - 0.25% APY
- 12 month - 0.25% APY
- 18 month - 0.25% APY
- 24 month - 0.50% APY
- 36 month - 0.75% APY
- 48 month - 1.00% APY
Dividends paid at maturity
Rates are subject to change. Call for current rates 440-933-2524.
APR is Annual Percentage Rate
APY is Annual Percentage Yield
* Fees could reduce earnings on Share Certificates.
** Early withdrawl penalty applies for Share Certificates.
CALL FOR ALL OUR CURRENT RATES! (440) 933-2524